Need Help with Storm Cleanup in Dallas – Call SERVPRO
Contact SERVPRO today for assistance with storm flood damage in your Dallas home.
Call SERVPRO for Fast Response to Storm Damage in Dallas
Dallas is the third-largest in the state of Texas, with approximately 1.3 million people. It is the ninth-largest city in the nation. The Dallas-Fort Worth area is home to about 7.5 million people. Dallas started as a major hub for the railroad industry.
Four interstate highways cemented the city's prominence and led to development as a strong financial and industrial center. Defense, information technology, financial services, telecommunications, and transportation are at the center of the city's economic strength.
There are lots of activities for residents and visitors to the Dallas area, including the metro Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. The activities listed below focus on the Southeast Dallas area, although a few are from the larger metro area.
- Texas Discovery Gardens
- Children’s Aquarium at Fair Park
- Fair Park
- Bishop Arts district
- Dos Equis Pavillion
- Ice House Cultural Center
- Dallas Historical Society
- Dallas Arboretum & Botanical Gardens
- The George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum
- Perot Museum of Nature and Science
- Dallas Cattle Drive Sculptures
- Dallas World Aquarium
Texas Discovery Gardens
The Texas Discovery Gardens covers 7.5 acres featuring an organic botanic garden. There is an assortment of native and adapted plants throughout the gardens. Visit a tropical rainforest with hundreds of butterflies. The gardens are located at Fair Park, open year-round, and feature many festivals and education programs for children and adults.
Children’s Aquarium at Fair Park
The Children’s Aquarium at Fair Park is open seven days a week with admission. There are marine and freshwater fish, along with reptiles and amphibians. There are special attractions, including animal feeding, educational tours, and an Amazon Flooded forest exhibit.
Located in southern Dallas, Fair Park is home to many activities that are open year-round. The State Fair of Texas is run annually at Fair Park. There are over 277 acres of exhibits and activities at the park. With over 1200 activities such as festivals, concerts, sport, gardens, and daily exhibitions open, everyone is welcome. You can reach Fair Park from the light rail station and visit local bars and restaurants in the area. Wear comfortable shoes to spend the day at the park.
Fair Park is home to many great things to do. Residents and visitors should plan several days at the park to see many of the exhibits. There are activities for everyone at the park. The following includes a few of the exhibits and activities:
- The State Fair of Texas
- The Music Hall at Fair Park
- The Cotton Bowl Stadium
- Texas Discovery Gardens
- Hall of State
- African American Museum
- Dos Equis Pavilion
- Children’s Aquarium
- Dallas Firefighters Museum
- Many Food and Drink restaurants and bars.
SERVPRO Helps with Emergency Storm Damage Protection for Your Home in Dallas
High winds and heavy rain can quickly inundate a home with water causing damage to homes in Dallas. The wind can tear off sections of the roof or break windows, allowing water and debris into your house, potentially causing secondary damage from the high moisture levels.
SERVPRO’s fleet of over 25 vehicles and large staff in Dallas responds to emergency storm damage calls in 4 hours or less. We are well equipped to provide emergency services to Dallas area homes and businesses. Often we need to board up windows and place tarps over the roof to prevent additional damage from wind and rain.
You can rely on SERVPRO to be there on short notice and provide complete storm damage cleanup, including:
- Water Clean Up
- Water Removal Services
- Storm Damage Repairs
Call SERVPRO of Southeast Dallas County for storm cleanup in Dallas and surrounding areas. We can help 24/7. Call (972) 227-0800.
Where There are Fire and Smoke, Dallas Residents Need Skilled Remediation
No matter how small the fire, smoke and soot travel throughout your home. SERVPRO knows how to clean and restore your fire damaged belongings.
Call SERVPRO to your Dallas Property to Handle Detailed, Efficient Fire and Smoke Remediation
Fire and smoke damage restoration and cleanup is something we do best here at SERVPRO. Whether you have a small kitchen fire or the need for smoke remediation after a garage fire, we have IICRC-certified technicians to get results quickly. We know what it takes to ensure no stubborn smoke odors linger after a fire, which is how we make it “Like it never even happened.”
There are many lasting effects of smoke damage if you are not careful. When you contact us for fire and smoke remediation in Dallas, we come to your home so that we can restore your interior back to pre-fire condition.
Some of the lasting impact that smoke and soot residue can have include:
- Smoke particles can root themselves deeply into porous materials
- Walls and ceilings can stain and deteriorate over a short period
- Furnishings can become riddled with stubborn residue that causes lingering smells
- Soot particles and smoke residue are corrosive, which can leave pitting on glass and significantly damage chrome, stainless steel, and other materials
Smoke damage is no match for our team at SERVPRO Southeast Dallas County. We have the smoke remediation and fire restoration techniques necessary to bring your home back to life. Call us 24/7 for emergency service at (972) 227-0800, and you will have a crew at your door within hours to get to work.
Water Damage Costs from Restoration Services in Dallas
Commercial water can originate from many sources. Did you know that SERVPRO and remediate and water loss event?
Dallas Commercial Buildings Get the Rapid Water Restoration Necessary After Calling SERVPRO
The cost of burst pipes or flooding from a faulty sprinkler system can cause immense damage to your Dallas commercial building. Whether you run a busy production facility or a bookstore, each project calls for detailed water extraction and restoration efforts. SERVPRO tailors emergency services water damage assistance carefully to each call that we receive.
We get calls for a wide variety of reasons when Dallas customers require water restoration. Some of the causes of water damage we often see in the area include:
- Burst pipes/faulty machinery
- Damage to a leaking roof from storms
- Flood restoration after heavy rains come through
- Sewage cleanup and flood-related backups, and more
Depending on the source and scope of the water damage, you may require pack-up and move-out services. You may have documentation, office equipment, or inventory that must get transferred off-site for drying or storage as we complete the restoration. SERVPRO features a water damage restoration team that will keep everything organized to give you added peace of mind. We work quickly to limit the downtime for your business and even help with insurance claims.
At SERVPRO of Southeast Dallas County, we always work to repair rather than replace, helping to save money on your overall water restoration. Call us at (972) 227-0800 when you need our Green Fleet dispatched to your Dallas business for assessment and water cleanup!
Dallas Homeowners Cut Costs When Using Skilled Fire Restoration
Our team is always standing by and ready to remediate your fire and smoke damage.
Calling SERVPRO to Your Dallas Home is Best for Reliable Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration and Cleanup
The third-largest city in terms of population within Texas, Dallas is a great place to visit or put down roots. The city itself is well-known for both the cotton and oil industries and remains home to many railroad lines dating back many years.
Diving into Dallas, TX, History, and Beginnings
The Caddo people originally inhabited the land that Dallas sits on, dating back before the Spanish colonists came and settled during the 18th century. The Red River became the northern boundary for New Spain in 1819 when the Adams-Onis Treaty got penned. This area stayed under Spanish rule up until 1821. During that time, Mexico had declared independence from Spain.
Notable History: Dallas is known as the location of John F. Kennedy’s assassination. The 35th President of the United States met his fate when getting hit by two bullets as his motorcade passed through Downtown Dallas at Dealey Plaza.
Don’t Miss the Best Neighborhoods in Dallas, Texas!
There are many excellent entertainment districts and neighborhoods throughout Dallas that bring locals and visitors everything they need for an exciting adventure. Whether you are looking for quaint settings, family-friendly outings, or vibrant nightlife, there is something in Downtown Dallas for everyone. Some of the more popular neighborhoods include:
- Oak Lawn –This vibrant neighborhood in Central Dallas is one of the more gay-friendly areas in the United States. Whether you come for Purple Party Weekend, Dallas Pride, or one of the block party events, there is never a dull moment.
- Deep Ellum –If you are looking for a night out on the town, there is nothing quite like Deep Ellum, a former warehouse district that is now loaded with hip bars, award-winning eateries, and great live music.
- The Cedars/Southside –Nestled in beautiful Southern Dallas, a growing community filled with popular restaurants and art galleries. You will find plenty of pleasant dining spots and entertainment, all available within comfortable walking distance.
- Trinity Groves –When you visit Trinity Groves at La Bajada, you will find 15 acres of incredible retail locations, dining experiences, and artist-focused installations. Some of the top culinary delights in Trinity Groves include barbecue, Tex-Mex, and seafood.
Peace of Mind with House Fire Clean Up – Call SERVPRO for Dependable Fire Restoration Services
There are many working parts to fire damage restoration, making it even more critical to have skilled technicians on the job. When you have a fire in your Dallas home, SERVPRO can be there to get the cleanup started quickly. We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster!
Our team understands that any fire restoration in Dallas can be chaotic, but we make each step easy. Here is what it looks like:
- Contact our 24-hour number to deploy our water & fire damage restorations crew
- We arrive within hours of your call for inspection and assessment
- Our team can provide emergency boarding and tarping, as needed
- We handle the cleanup of any standing water left behind from first responders
- Smoke remediation begins, addressing soot and smoke residue with the appropriate cleaning methods
- All affected areas get sanitized and deodorized
- We can perform controlled demolition, as needed
Call (972) 227-0800 when you need help with fire restoration. Our team at SERVPRO of Southeast Dallas County will make your home “Like it never even happened.”
Is Mold a Threat for Historic Dallas Properties?
If mold is left unchecked, it can spread very quickly. Contact our IICRC certified mold damage remediation team for an assessment today.
Commercial Structures Can Leave Many Places for Mold to Hide, But our SERVPRO Team Can Help.
Whether it is moist conditions left in the Dallas region after violent weather like the extremely harsh winter snowout or a pipe bursts and leaks that leave areas of your business exposed to water, mold can develop in as little as 48 hours in the appropriate conditions. Because these situations can cause health effects, property owners must act quickly to protect the structure from mold damage and prevent any exposure to customers and staff.
How Can Historic Dallas Buildings Get Protected from Mold?
Mold remediation in Dallas involves several actions happening simultaneously when these organisms get recognized. Remediation can involve several possible options, and the choice in these is critical for structures that have historical significance, like the Texas School Book Depository. Some of the options to remove active colonization include:
- Soda blasting
- Surface sanding
- Antimicrobial cleaning
- Controlled demolition
After a mold loss, protecting your business can mean fast and deliberate action from remediation professionals on our SERVPRO of Southeast Dallas County team. Give us a call today at (972) 227-0800.
Can Content Cleaning Prevent Irreparable Fire Damage in Cedar Hill?
You can contact our professionals 24/7. Our fire damage experts are trained in fire & smoke restoration, odor control, upholstery and fabric cleaning.
SERVPRO Professionals Can Clean Soot and Smoke Residues Before Unnecessary Damage Occurs.
Fires are one of the consistent threats that Dallas area communities like Cedar Hill face regularly. Despite how rapidly these emergencies can develop, homes do not have to become overwhelmed by carcinogenic hazards like soot and smoke residues. We have efficient cleaning strategies to target these particles and soils before staining and damage to the finish occurs.
How Can Soot Get Removed from Contents?
Your personal belongings are among the most challenging items to protect and clean after a fire in Cedar Hill, often because they are located in the areas with the most significant concentrations of soot, odors, and other contaminants. Relocating your possessions can be an initial step to protect them, but they often require off-site cleaning and restoration at our SERVPRO facility. These cleaning options include:
With how damaged your possessions and personal belongings can become, our SERVPRO of Southeast Dallas County team can help with thorough cleaning and recovery strategies for your Cedar Hill property. Call us today at (972) 227-0800.
Helping to Keep Top Dallas Attractions Clean and Dry After Water Disasters
SERVPRO has the equipment and skilled technicians to help get your home back in shape after a water mishap.
Fast and Reliable Water Restoration Can Help Dallas to Stay in Top Form.
Much like other major cities throughout the country, Dallas is an urban environment that never rests. The city continues evolving and changing with the decades, including gentrification from a younger population moving in and settling. As such, retail and the arts have both grown exponentially. Unique shops and services now exist to provide precisely what home and business owners need in their neighborhood. Tourism is still a large factor for our city as well, and there are multiple alluring features of Dallas and its immediate area.
Top Attractions Tourists Visit in Dallas Every Year
Dallas is one of the most visited tourist cities in the country every year and a top option for tourism in Texas. Part of this falls on the multitude of attractions and landmarks that draw and visitors every year. The city has something for everyone, including those looking for modern art, history, or participating in sporting events to cheer on their favorite teams.
- AT&T Performing Arts Center – This is a venue that has become the home of many of Dallas's top entertainment companies, including opera and dance troupes.
- Dallas Museum of Art – This is one of the most comprehensive art museums in the state, featuring more than 24,000 objects ranging from early BC creations to modern pieces.
- American Airlines Center – As the home of the Dallas Stars and other traveling entertainment, this is a popular attraction and venue for thousands every month. The Stars have seen the pinnacle of successes in the NHL and still play for a full house.
- Cotton Bowl – This is the venue that hosts one of the annual bowl game events for college football every year and has been the long-running home of the yearly rivalry match between the Oklahoma Sooners and the Texas Longhorns for the Red River Showdown. The arena used to play house to the Dallas Cowboys through the 1960s.
- Majestic Theatre – This is one of the few remaining elements of the classic theater row that used to exist in downtown Dallas. As an active venue, you can still catch performances at this iconic location.
How Can SERVPRO Help with Water Damage Restoration in Dallas?
Because water disasters can be such a common occurrence in area homes and businesses, our professionals have extensive training in water damage restoration for Dallas properties. We understand how a fast response to these emergencies can protect your property and its contents, making efforts like mitigation critical for efficient restoration. This process often begins with job scoping and damage assessments, including the use of moisture meters and detection devices.
As leading restoration specialists in Dallas County, we can oversee extraction, drying, cleaning, and repairs necessary after a loss incident.
No matter how destructive water disasters might be for your property, our SERVPRO of Southeast Dallas County team can help. We are ready to move 24/7 at (972) 227-0800.
Which Tools are Best for Flood Water Extraction?
Flood damaged extraction should be left to the pros. Call SERVPRO (972) 227-0800
SERVPRO is Here to Help with Dallas Flood Water
Extraction is an essential part of flood damage remediation. Extraction means removing as much water as possible from your home. The more water we remove, the faster and easier it is to dry the building and leave it “Like it never even happened.”
When it comes to flood water extraction in Dallas, you need a company with the correct range of tools to get the job done.
There are three questions our team must answer before deciding which tools are best:
- How much water is present in your home?
- Is there a safe and stable electricity supply?
- How much distance will we need to cover within the house?
For example, if there is not much water and it is present mostly on the surface of floors and carpets, a light wand is the right choice. This small, flexible hand-held extractor is ideal for surfaces and for getting into tight corners. On the other hand, if there is a large volume of water and no readily available electricity supply, we might need to bring in a truck-mounted extractor.
For professional flood water extraction, call SERVPRO of Southeast Dallas County at (972) 227-0800.
What Should You Look for in Mold Companies?
The number one reliable company for mold remediation is SERVPRO. Call us and let us use our IICRC certified technicians for the job.
SERVPRO offers reliable mold remediation in Dallas
If you find yourself thinking, “I need mold companies near me,” naturally, you want to choose a company that will get the job done.
If you need mold companies near you in Dallas, it is essential to choose a company that thoroughly trains its staff. It would help if you had a team that:
- Understands how easily mold spreads.
- Uses containment and a staging area to reduce the spread.
- Monitors moisture levels to seek out hidden damp areas.
- Sets up the correct drying environment for maximum results.
- Handles musty odors to leave your home smelling fresh.
Our team will set up containment around the affected area to reduce the risk of spores escaping. We also use thermo hygrometers, moisture probes, and moisture meters to keep an eye on damp levels throughout remediation. We also use techniques such as spot cleaning, air scrubbing, and ULV fogging to handle odors.
We train our teams to the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) standards and offer ongoing professional development for all our staff.
If you need a reliable mold company near you, call SERVPRO of Southeast Dallas County at (972) 227-0800.
Water Damage Restoration for Buildings of Every Height in Dallas
For the help in water restoration services calls the pros at SERVPRO their IICRC certified technicians are ready for any size job.
SERVPRO helps with water damage no matter how many floors
Dallas has a population of 1,343,573, which makes it the third-most populous city in Texas. Dallas is a bright and modern city with all kinds of fascinating architecture and plenty of tall buildings.
Modernist and postmodernist buildings abound in Dallas
Much of Dallas' eye-catching architecture was built during the modernist and postmodernist eras, and the city boasts fantastic buildings from both times.
Modernist architecture arose during the early twentieth century in Europe and continued to grow in popularity, especially after World War II. The style remained popular until the 1980s. Modernist architecture is marked by a move towards making sure the building's form fits its function and the embrace of minimalism. Modernist buildings make use of reinforced concrete, steel, and glass. Some of the most striking examples of modernism in Dallas include:
- Dallas City Hall is the city's fifth city hall. The building's official opening was in 1978, and the first Dallas City Council meeting in the building was held in the same year. The hall has a striking inverted pyramid design with a slope of 34°.
- The John Fitzgerald Kennedy Memorial is a square, roofless cenotaph (an empty tomb). Kennedy family friend Philip Johnson designed the building to reflect Kennedy's spirit and provide a place of contemplation and quiet refuge.
- The Reunion Tower is a soaring 171-meter observation tower. Welton Becket & Associates completed the tower in 1978. The building is instantly recognizable for its ball-shaped top and the fact that it is lit up at night.
Postmodernist architecture thrived in the 1980s and 1990s. The movement began in reaction to modernism – the founders of postmodernism objected to modernist buildings' basic functionality. Postmodern building puts more emphasis on incorporating historical elements and creating an attractive facade. Beautiful examples of postmodern buildings in Dallas include:
- Chase Tower is the twelfth tallest building in Texas. Skidmore, Owings & Merrill finished the building in 1987, and it features a curved top and a gap of several floors that gives it the appearance of a keyhole.
- Fountain Place gets its name from the 172 fountains that adorn the plaza at the building's foot. The tower is a many-sided prism, which means it looks a little different from every angle.
- Bank of America Plaza is the tallest skyscraper in Dallas. It was initially lit by green LEDs (multicolored LEDs now light it), earning it the nickname The Pickle.
- SERVPRO technicians know how to handle water damage at any height
Our technicians understand that skyscrapers present unique challenges, and they know how to choose the right equipment for the job. Some of the flexible equipment we have on hand includes:
- Infrared cameras that allow us to track water damage even if we cannot physically reach all the walls and ceilings.
- Electric submersible pumps that operate quietly even in busy offices. So long as there is an electricity supply, we can run these anywhere in the building.
- Portable extraction units that we can take into almost any part of a building, even one with multiple floors.
We also take care of drying and deodorization to leave the water damaged site "Like it never even happened."
For help with water damage restoration in any size of building, call SERVPRO of Southeast Dallas County at (972) 227-0800.