Pro Flood Damage Cleanup Helps Salvage Dallas Properties
Storm Flood Damage Restoration with SERVPRO Gets Results in Dallas
Whenever you have flooding after Dallas storms, know that the cleanup is best suited to skilled technicians. Floodwater coming into your property can bring contamination. SERVPRO’s disaster response team not only knows how to address contaminants in floodwater, but we also arrive fast to help you limit the damage and cost of your restoration. Once we begin water removal services, you will be closer to getting your property back to pre-flood condition.
Why is handling storm flood damage in Dallas a bad idea as a DIY? Flood restoration is different from a traditional water cleanup. If you have flash flooding, it could mean broken window glass, damage to your structure, and other hazards. Copious amounts of standing water in your home could contain a slew of debris, mud, sewage, and human pathogens.
SERVPRO is ready for flood restoration in your area
Once you call our customer care team, our Green Fleet arrives at your door in as little as four hours. We will:
- Scope the flood recovery site to pinpoint possible hazards, the materials impacted, and determine the best equipment for the job.
- After the property is safe to enter, we set up staging for equipment and run hoses and power cables from our Green Fleet.
- We establish engineering controls that involve containment and decontamination areas to help avoid spreading contamination into unaffected zones.
There could be water trapped behind building materials that require specialized removal. We utilize various methods to facilitate water removal services and drying in all spaces, including behind walls, under cabinetry, and other tight areas. Some of the approaches necessary may include:
- Scoping with moisture monitoring equipment or tools
- Weep holes get drilled into the walls to help with drainage
- Warm air gets infused to help speed drying
- Structural and cosmetic repairs get done to ensure everything is back to pre-flood condition
Storm flood damage does not have to spell disaster when you have the help of SERVPRO of Southeast Dallas County. Get in touch with us 24-hours a day by calling (972) 227-0800.