How Do Professionals Implement Safety Strategies During Fire Damage Restoration in Dallas?
Keeping Your Family and Our Workers Safe During a Dallas House Fire Clean Up is SERVPRO’s Priority
Surviving the fear and chaos fire and smoke damage causes Dallas homeowners and their families are just the start of the journey toward restoration. Because of copious quantities of firefighting water and the broad range of chemical changes undergone by your dwelling’s structural components, a Dallas house can become a dangerous place pending fire and smoke remediation.
Why Are Water and Fire Damage Restorations Linked After Dallas Blazes?
The extent of water incursion and damage potential when a Dallas home suffers a house fire can be substantial. SERVPRO is a precise fit to handle both water and fire damage mitigation and remediation. Our managers and technicians complete basic and advanced water and fire recovery training from the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the international standard-setting organization, leading to:
Water Mitigation and Remediation
- Water removal tops the agenda, eliminating safety concerns such as slip and fall, electrical shock, and structural collapse due to trapped water.
- Water is incredibly corrosive, urging rapid water removal, containment, and lawful disposal.
- Failure to extract standing water and remove lingering moisture permits mold growth, which can cause health effects.
Smoke Damage and Soot Residue Remediation
- This phase requires a comprehensive grasp of the characteristics of soot, the durability of household surfaces, and the matching of SERVPRO proprietary water or oil-based cleaners to soiling.
- Fire restoration involves removing residues that potentially irritate through skin contact and inhalation, exposing homeowners and workers to combustion-caused carcinogens.
- SERVPRO technicians contain work areas with heavy-duty barriers and air scrubbing equipment to protect your Dallas family from airborne and settled toxins during soot and smoke mitigation, remediation, and restoration.
Count on SERVPRO of Southeast Dallas County to provide the fire damage restoration industry’s best practices for your family’s safety and your property’s recovery. Call (972) 227-0800 to learn how we safely make it “Like it never even happened.”