Recent Before & After Photos

Mold Remediation to a Cedar Hill Ceiling


The spread of mold, black mold, green mold or other colors and species, can suddenly appear after water has silently accumulated from a small leak. This mold re... READ MORE



Dallas Flood Damage in Meeting Room


This Meeting Room became flood damaged in Dallas. The room was booked for an upcoming meeting requiring rapid professional water mitigation. SERVPRO of Southeas... READ MORE



Mold Growth in a Lancaster Kitchen


Whenever the spreading of mold growth is either ignored or unnoticed and is permitted to expand, the mold damage in your Lancaster kitchen can increase and beco... READ MORE



Smoke Residue from Dallas Home Fire Damage


This home needed significant smoke remediation as a result of a fire damaged Dallas house. SERVPRO of Southeast Dallas County handled the project from start to ... READ MORE



Massive Fire Damage in Dallas


The unfortunate homeowners were extremely stressed out from the ravages of their fire damaged Dallas home. The first step was the removal of all non-salvageable... READ MORE



Dallas Water Damage Tackled Quickly by SERVPRO


When met with standing water damage upon arriving in the morning the manager of this Dallas office called upon SERVPRO of Southeast Dallas County to get the off... READ MORE



Storm Damage in Dallas Brings Tree Limb Down


Storm damage in Dallas brought this tree down on the roof of the house. SERVPRO of Southeast Dallas County removed limb and debris from the roof. Protective tar... READ MORE



Lancaster Fire Damage Can Be Stressful


At times, your home can be devastated my many elements. In this case, fire damage to your Lancaster home needs professional technicians to return the environmen... READ MORE



Mold Removal Improves the Home Environment


The first photo depicts a rather large expanse of a black mold infestation. Since the house was vacant, this Balch Springs mold remediation service, was easier ... READ MORE



Water Woes in a Dallas Office


After a water line, coupling gave way a pool of water was left behind. It started to soak into the office furniture and some documents that were left on the flo... READ MORE