Kitchen Restoration after Dallas Fire Damage
This kitchen grease fire in Dallas did significant damage to the cabinets, the framing of the room, the appliances, and even the food. This was a challenge even for our SERVPRO of Southeast Dallas highly skilled, IICRC certified technicians. After discarding all the non-salvageable items we proceeded to wipe down any uncharred areas of the kitchen. We replaced some drywall before we installed the new cabinets. The HVAC system was thoroughly cleaned, deodorized, and sanitized to establish good indoor air quality. As you can see from the finished work, SERVPRO can offer a full service fire damage restoration service. Just call us for help.